at AL-NAHDA PHILANTHROPIC SOCIETY FOR WOMEN
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Female Communications Manager Needed!
Are looking for a career change? Do you want to be part of a bigger cause and contribute to women empowerment and development in Riyadh and Saudi Arabia? Do you have what it takes to lead a creative team? Would you like to redefine a leading NGO's communications and take them on a journey of constant innovation and engagement?
If so, you have come to the right place! Al-Nahda Philanthropic Society for Women is looking for a Communications manager with a minimum of 6 years experience in the field of Digital Media, Social Media, Communications or Online Marketing. You must have experience of a minimum of two years in managing teams. You will lead a small team composed of a Copywriter, Graphic Designer, and a Content Creator. You will be responsible for leading the organization's communication initiatives on website, social media, and other digital touchpoints to reflect the NGO's mission, projects, engage with its target audience, portray its heritage and set the standards in the non-profit industry in Saudi Arabia.
Al-Nahda values long-term relationships, creative input, and taking initiatives. Its award-winning track record necessitates that the Communications Manager carries on this legacy and does whatever it takes to carry on its vision of empowering women "to become productive members of the Saudi society".
Are you on board?
Why Join Al-Nahda?
1. Be part of one of the most prestigious and leading non-profit organizations in Saudi Arabia
2. Contribute to a noble cause and help women progress.
3. From thought leaders to beneficiaries, your social message will inspire them all.
An exceptional team player who inspires and empowers the team and works on developing their skills.
A person who takes initiative and leads the team to overcome challenges by providing solutions and implementing them.
Someone who has extensive experience in delivering digital projects on time and is accountable on meeting KPIs and business goals .
Excellent command of Arabic
A person who has an excellent command of Arabic. Who can ensure that the team is delivering an engaging message.
Someone who is enthusiastic and is open-minded, collaborative and flexible in approach.
Someone who has extensive experience in managing staff and resources while providing excellence at both micro and macro levels.
A person who is exacting, who does not accept mediocre work and pushes the team to innovate and evolve.
Someone who never ceases to research new trends and delivers new online marketing initiatives/ideas on customer/follower retention/acquisition.
A person who works well under pressure, has a strong work ethics and always ensures the completion of tasks at hand.
A person who is insight and data-driven and adopts an analytical approach to solving problems and challenges.
1. Organizational and operational leadership
- Lead the Communications Department, composed of a team of 3 members: Graphic Designer, Content Creator, and Community Manager.
- Be accountable for the Communications Department's performance and deliverables.
- Create a process to ensure work flows smoothly within the Communications Department.
- Ensure smooth workflow between the Communications Department and the other departments: Upper Management, Accounting, IT, and Projects.
- Plan the Communications team’s schedule and assign tasks accordingly.
- Oversee the operations and high-performance and excellent delivery of tasks in a timely manner.
2. Direction, Strategy and Creative Input
- Be responsible for Al-Nahda's Digital Touchpoints: website, online donations microsite, social media channels (Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Youtube, Facebook, Linkedin), and newsletters.
- Provide direction and creative input to ensure excellence in regards to social media, content creation, graphic design, community management, and to meet Al-Nahda's communication needs.
- Devise content strategy & editorial calendars for Al-Nahda's different social media channels.
- Generate creative brief and oversee the creation of newsletter and website publications.
- Generate creative online marketing campaigns and tactics that fit the strategy’s general aim and allocate channels and budgets accordingly.
- Coordinate with Al-Nahda's consultants on strategy, and online marketing
- Be responsible for Al-Nahda's print publications: yearly reports, presentations, brochures etc..
3. Research & Development
- Continuously research trends and gain insights about the different industries to ensure Al-Nahda is taking the lead in the non-profit sector in Saudi Arabia.
- Source information from relevant news portals, publications, journals, influencers, governmental sources.
- Manage and train the Communications team and grow their skills in order to improve their performance.
- Watch webinars, attend workshops to grow current skills or gain new skills that could be beneficial to Al-Nahda.
- Give workshops, presentations to the team regarding a skill needed, or in order to introduce new trends or insights that could be beneficial to their day-to-day tasks or professional development.
4. Meeting KPIs and Business Goals
- Work effectively driving accountability, and gaining organizational commitment to the process and KPIs set.
- Highlight inconsistencies and re-align the strategies accordingly by providing solutions to current problems or unmet KPIs.
- Call for urgent meetings or conduct workshops with the team in order to overcome a current challenge or help solve a problem and re-align efforts accordingly.
Arabic (written and spoken)
English (written and spoken)
Job Based in:
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
As Sulimaniyah, Riyadh 12242, Saudi Arabia
Sunday - Thursday
8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
*Notes on Working schedule:
Working hours / Working Days may increase during campaigns and high seasons.
- Health Insurance for Saudi nationals
Note: This position is only open for female applicants only