/ Community Manager
Saudi National (Part-time)
Do you find yourself posting and sharing content on different Social Media channels around the clock? Do you know what it takes to grow and nurture an online community? We are looking for a Part-Time Content Creator/Community Manager (Saudi National) to manage our social media accounts by implementing strategies and tactics that help increase our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and active fans and promoters for our different clients. You should have an excellent command of Arabic (English is a plus), great analytical skills, and a basic knowledge of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build a two-way conversations with fans and convert fans into potential customers.
Hours: 25 / week
Work mode: Remotely
Location: Riyadh, KSA
We encourage applicants to bring their own unique style and creative voice when handling the following day to day tasks:
-Must be a Saudi National based in Riyadh
-Minimum 1 year of experience in Arabic content creation and community management / social media
-Strong and impeccable command of Arabic
-Experience in agency / consultancy environments with multiple projects and clients
-Experience in working closely with graphic designers and online marketing specialists
-Superior knowledge in Social Media: trends, best practices & channels (especially on Twitter & Instagram)
-Superior knowledge of the top social media accounts & influencers in Saudi Arabia
-Must be familiar with top news sources in Saudi Arabia (Blogs, forums, websites etc...)
-Must be up to date with the latest trends, events & occasions taking place in Saudi Arabia
-A track record of high quality and creative content output
-Experience in dealing with Clients is a plus
-Photography skills is a plus
-Having Graphic Design or Animation skills is an advantage
-Minimum BS Degree in any major, preferably in one of these: English or Arabic Literature, Marketing, Psychology, or Anthropology.
-The role will be fulfilled remotely from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia with international mobility required pertaining to occasional travel to Beirut
- Identify and understand the wants, needs and motivations of key audiences for the client’s brand
- Write blog entries, Social Media posts, articles, newsletters, communications materials, and material for client’s social media channels
- Copywrite / Copyedit content in AR
- Publish posts on client’s SM channels successfully and in timely manner
- Moderate and manage online feedback from fans and clients and send them to the client’s CS
- Continuously test for best timings and best practices to post on client’s channels
Analytics & Reporting
- Use Google Analytics and other measurement tools to provide reports on metrics, and continually.
- Find ways to improve on those metrics through constant testing and taking on new initiatives.
- Take initiative by reviewing work and recommendations in light of analytics for strategic accuracy and determining next steps.
- Create social media reports that include a list of the numbers referring to the important numbers and KPIs such as (engagement rates, number of followers, comparative numbers, benchmarking, etc..) along with thorough analysis that explains the change in numbers.
- Field visits to client premises to cover events, publish stories, photos, tweets etc..
- Coordination with photographer on different projects
- Coordination with Bluehatters on different projects
- Client meetings, taking briefs, reviewing reports etc..
A person who is numerate, analytical and detail-oriented (ensures detail is accurate and reliable).
Someone who never ceases to research new trends and delivers new online marketing initiatives/ideas on customer/follower retention/acquisition.
A person who is structured, organized and able to multitask between different fields and with different clients.
A person who works well under pressure, has a strong work ethics and always ensures fulfillment of tasks at hand.
A person who is insights and data-driven and adopts an analytical approach to solving problems and challenges.
A person who works well under pressure, has a strong work ethics and always ensures fulfillment of tasks at hand
STEP 1 - FILL IN THIS FORM
STEP 2 - SEND A VIDEO
Send a 10 to 30 seconds video via email to email@example.com explaining why you would like to join Blue Hat and why are you fit for the job. Be creative and put as much effort as you normally would when posting on your personal account.