Conveying Trust And Expertise Through Brand Identity
GateOne is a brand building specialist that assists companies in developing presence in the Middle East, helping to develop and grow brands to their optimum potential. How do we develop a new brand identity that conveys a company's trust and expertise when expanding into a new marketplace?
Blue Hat was able to develop a brand identity and brand guidelines (moodboard, color palette, typography, logo variations) based on:
GateOne as the focal point for linking two markets
Symbolism to convey meaning (the brand is the gate for which to enter the MENA region)
After developing a brand positioning through different brainstorming sessions, Blue Hat was able to offer the client the following:
- A suggestive naming style was used
- Gate = entry point into the market, linking two things
- One = the pioneer and go-to brand for its expertise
- GateOne's abstract logo is made of bold typography with a geometric icon custom made to suit the brand's identity.
- The logo's upward arrow and yellow color have connotations of positivity, success and growth.
- The semi circle projects a positive emotional message suggesting trust and long term partnerships.
Corporate Company Profile
Brand Identity Graphic Design
Business Card (with the final logo):